Fisker Karma Interior Design Elements
Animal free interior environment to reflect pure leather grain. Recyclable EcoLucent™ featuring jewel-like faceted edges and layered resin construction.
FISKER KARMA WOOD
Rescued Wood: Certified Rescued Wood™ retrieved from the 2007 firestorm in Orange County, CA.
Sunken Wood: Certified Sunken Wood™ sourced from the bottom of Lake Michigan.
Fallen Wood: Certified Fallen Wood™ from California storms.
FISKER KARMA LEATHER
Treated at the world’s first energy self-sufficient, closed-loop leather manufacturing plant with both gas and electricity generated on-site from by-products of the leather making process.
- Low Pigmentation
- Chrome Free
- One of the highest yields in the industry
- Hides purchased exclusively from suppliers that adopt the Five Freedoms set of principles
FISKER KARMA PREMIUM ECO-SUEDE
- 100% Recycled post-industry virgin polyester Eco-Suede reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 80% during the recycling process
- Premium Eco-Suede products deliver on the promise of excellence through environmental responsibility, inherently beautiful design, and flawless engineering
FISKER KARMA EXTERIOR DESIGN ELEMENTS
When developing the Karma exterior, every design element was born from a conscious decision to create striking forms that capture the power of motion.
FISKER KARMA SOLAR ROOF
The world’s largest seamless solar glass roof for a production vehicle.
Converts radiated power from the sun into stored electric energy effectively increasing the range
The solar roof charges the lithium-ion battery to regulate the interior climate control systems
One of the highest yields in the industry
Custom honeycomb design and color treatment complement every Karma paint option
Can provide up to 200 miles (321km) of annual emission-free voltaic driving
FISKER KARMA DIAMOND DUST PAINT
First manufacturer to offer recycled glass flake paint in a production vehicle.
- 35% to 55% recycled glass flake mixture
- 100% recyclable dry powder Water-based paint releases zero volatile organic compounds
- Leads the industry in reflectivity, shine and gloss