FISKER KARMA INTERIOR
Animal free interior environment to reflect pure leather grain. Recyclable EcoLucent™ featuring jewel-like faceted edges and layered resin construction.
Treated at the world’s first energy self-sufficient, closed-loop leather manufacturing plant with both gas and electricity generated on-site from by-products of the leather making process.
- Low Pigmentation
- Chrome Free
- One of the highest yields in the industry
- Hides purchased exclusively from suppliers that adopt the Five Freedoms set of principles
- 100% Recycled post-industry virgin polyester Eco-Suede reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 80% during the recycling process
- Premium Eco-Suede products deliver on the promise of excellence through environmental responsibility, inherently beautiful design, and flawless engineering
Rescued Wood: Certified Rescued Wood™ retrieved from the 2007 firestorm in Orange County, CA.
Sunken Wood: Certified Sunken Wood™ sourced from the bottom of Lake Michigan.
Fallen Wood: Certified Fallen Wood™ from California storms.
FISKER KARMA EXTERIOR
When developing the Fisker Karma exterior, every design element was born from a conscious decision to create striking forms that capture the power of motion.
The world’s largest seamless solar glass roof for a production vehicle.
- Converts radiated power from the sun into stored electric energy effectively increasing the range
- The solar roof charges the lithium-ion battery to regulate the interior climate control systems
- Custom honeycomb design and color treatment complement every Karma paint option
- Can provide up to 200 miles (321km) of annual emission-free voltaic driving
DIAMOND DUST PAINT
First manufacturer to offer recycled glass flake paint in a production vehicle.
- 35% to 55% recycled glass flake mixture
- 100% recyclable dry powder Water-based paint releases zero volatile organic compounds
- Leads the industry in reflectivity, shine and gloss